Sharon Sloan is the author of devotions, magazine articles and contributions to best-selling books and faith-based blogs. She has served on the editing team for a Christian woman’s magazine and for a devotional Bible for women. Sharon has a heart for hospitality and gathering family and friends together in fellowship, faith and friendship. She considers herself a forever-student of God’s Word, and her passion is to encourage others in their walks with the Lord by daily soaking in the truths of scripture. She is very thankful to spend most of her time serving her husband, Jim, and their two children, Joshua and Gabrielle. Sharon is a shoe enthusiast, a Weather Channel devotee, a stationery and note card aficionado and a coupon buff. You can visit her family at Joy in the Truth.
This fun and practical book will help you to:
- Open up your home and heart through hospitality.
- Creatively prepare and execute your own SerenDIPity party.
- Set the stage for fun, friends, and fellowship.
- Learn the ins and outs of hosting fun contests and giveaways.
- Prepare savory and sweet dips.
- Know what to do after the party and reach out with SerenDIPity.
- Know what the Bible says about hospitality and fellowship.